Thursday, February 4, 2010

Random Rant: Part 1

It already feels like a month, although it has only been 4 days of graffiti fest. The 35 degrees heat, all is forgotten as the artists work on their masterpieces, to give something back to the historic city of Malacca something present, fresh and new.

As I walk, experiencing the city, just how it was during my college days, I find it warm to see local and foreigners smile to each other, despite the ridiculous sun burning the town. I love the city at night. Jonker is Jonker. And we stayed at Heeren for one night, in a peranakan hotel, just to experience the rich cultural spaces.

Budget hotel sounds more realistic for us. Three weeks is a really long time.

By the way, McDonald offer 24 hours wi fi just incase you're here looking for free online surfing.
I'm here every night. Say hi if you see me around will you?

I hope you enjoy the pictures!

MRN

3 comments:

  1. how bout if ai wanna take a part of d art projekt too,still got any vacancy there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots razif! its cool to be able to see the day-to-day progress of the grafiti artists and their pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello M,

    My response would be, nope, the project was commissioned by the city municipal council and hopefully, maybe they would have more of this to open artists in the future.

    Thanks Ah Wai,

    I heard you're a photographer too ? :)

    ReplyDelete