Sunday, February 14, 2010

Immortalizing art.

Of course, nothing is forever.

It is in these artists that we know, they grow to inspire the community through their whimsical works of art. After many boats have passed by, the many passer-by that gawks, the stampede of vehicles passing through, I witnessed graffiti art, exposed, unfiltered, and uncensored, to the masses. We are now looking at a new landmark of the city.

I love how these relationships were built upon. The policy makers and the people, speak to each other with some artistic sense.

Or maybe I'm not making sense.

Whatever it is, I love this city.

2 comments:

  1. These are well written pages with many special pictures. Well done to the whole team!
    From a proud Malaccan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Adillah,

    Your comment is much appreciated! Plus, Malacca is definitely my second home now. Except, I need to look for a place to live other then budget hotels. :)

    ReplyDelete