Tuesday, February 9, 2010

45 / Day 10: Completion week.

Good day art loving peeps.

As I observe the works of these great young artists, one thing did struck my mind. These guys must have been working on these medium for a very long time, as I witnessed speed in their work process. Usually, there would be thinking process, and so on so forth. But, I guess, most of the team members are kinda of used to working each other.

Anyway, the sun is back. It's torching. Not that bad, after the quick rain in the evening, which continues to feed cooling night, proceeding to a nice Air Batu Campur (ABC) somewhere I can't remember where it was.

The only left to complete the works is Sanjay. Pretty tough on his side, as he is doing it alone, with an exposed wall to extreme heat, and extreme rain. Let's pray he does his work well, shall we?

By the way, I heard some of the teams are coming back for tidying up their details on their work this week. I dont know precisely when, but do expect blazing speed of aerosols flying end of the week.

Note: The works are really really humongous.

MRN

No comments:

Post a Comment